Purullelpipedic Tanks I20-litre to 2,000-litre Purullolpipedic Tanks
These tanks are normally used for feeding directly into burners or engines, supplying fuel to vehicles and for heating.
- Manufactured according to UNE 623522:1996 Standard.
- The material used for the body of the tank is UNE-EN-10025 Standard steel.
- The welding is to UNE-EN-288 Standard.
- The tanks have feet, openings with sealing and protection devices for transport and fittings for hoisting when empty.
- They have an opening in the front for drainage or optic gauge if applicable.
- One coat of zinc phosphate primer and two coats of green-grey paint